Monday, June 9

recent pictures ...

Here's some fun shots of little L lately ...

Those hands have gotta taste good, because he has 'em in his mouth all the time! (Thanks Tara for the clothes!)
A couple from his 2-month photo shoot ... maybe someday we'll get a real photographer to take his pictures! This month he's laying on a blanket that my grandmother made him. So precious!!

Sitting on top of his new dresser! We found this and a changing table that match his crib! Great deal! :) You think he likes it?
And last, but not least - a little video. Also taken on his 2-month big day. (don't you just hate hearing yourself in videos? Oh well ... the price you pay I guess ...)

4 comments:

Tara said...

He looks and acts so much older than I would expect from a 2-month old!! He's definitely an Advanced Placement Infant. :) I'm loving that smile and his bobbin' noggin'. :)

Jen said...

He is SO cute! I love seeing videos of my nephews.

The Family Proclamation thing is way easy... just bring a copy to Office Max, make them copy it onto a transparency (or just do it at the church library or something) and layer it over your favorite 8x10 (or at least, one that looks good). :D

Lizzie said...

Great smile! Wow! He is such a cutie. And i know what you mean about hearing yourself on video...ugh. I try to keep silent whenever i can. :)

Michelle said...

OH - that little Logan could NOT be cuter! What an angel - it was so fun to see the pictures, I think the last few times I've seen you he's been cuddled up against you in his carrier and I haven't been able to get a close look! For those of you who don't know, Heather picks strawberries and carries heavy folding tables with Logan strapped on front - wonder woman!!