It's over! We survived the first year of medical school! :) I am so proud of Ryan! He did a fabulous job of being able to juggle school and church and family - especially with the addition of little L! It has been one busy year, and I am amazed at what an excellent job he did! Even though I want to brag about him ... Father's Day is just around the corner, so I'll save my adoring comments for a later post. Until then, let the world know that my husband is absolutely amazing! Even after a long day of work, he stills finds the time to have quality bonding time with little L. Aren't they cute?! :)
4 comments:
Whew! One quarter of the way done! (of course, you'll still have residency after that, but at least you'll get a paycheck then!!) Congrats, Ry!
that is cute!!
Yes, they look so cute! Ry congratulations!! You're a year closer to graduation! Yay!
So glad you're continuing the tradition of dad and baby making the best possible use of their bonding time! This is great!
Post a Comment