Friday, June 13

food, glorious food!

The gardening club got together at a local farm to pick strawberries this past week, and L and I decided to try it out. Beautiful day, great company, cheap prices, and yummy fruit!! Ry and I are excited to have a good supply of strawberries for homemade smoothies, ice cream, jam, and we're even going to try out a cheesecake recipe. Yay for summer!!

4 comments:

bbfamwagon said...

Gorgeous berries -- wow! Save some freezer jam for us!

Dave said...

We wouldn't complain either if you bring some freezer jam for us when you come... :) Just a few more weeks!!!

Katherine said...

Heather, can you give me your email again so I can send you an invite to our blog? Thanks!

Angela said...

Those look so good! Yesterday I made strawberry smoothies like the ones Ryan made for us the last time we visisted you. It turned out pretty good! You'll have to try when you come visit us! How exciting! I can't wait!