I feel like through this past month Lady-L has all of the sudden decided to show us her personality and it is SO fun. She is growing and learning, and I love her to pieces. I can't believe how fast the time goes.

Few Favorites:
-loves to blow raspberries; especially when she's tired. They are the strongest in the middle of the night.
-she smiles with her eyes just as much as with her mouth. I love watching her eyes light up when she's happy.
-laughing at mommy's funny faces
-incredibly responsive to facial expressions
-takes a bottle! After months of trying, she finally took one particular sippy (only one - we tried lots of different bottles and sippys). Then after a couple weeks of taking only one sippy, she finally caught the concept and has now graduated to a bottle (I know ... a little backwards. But I like bottles better. So there.)! Hooray!
-giggles a ton at big brother
-rolls over both ways, but still doesn't chose to do it that often
-obsessed with her tongue
-said goodbye to swaddling a few nights ago. She likes to have the blanket around her belly/legs though, so we still do that.
-sleeping still is a little rough. We decided to focus on the bottle first, and then the sleeping. One down, one to go!
-sitting up all by herself
-sometimes sucks her thumb and thinks it's pretty dang cool
-I am really questioning the need for teeth. She seems to be always in pain these days.
-rubs her left ear lately whenever she's tired
-has two teeth
These two now love to sit up next to each other and play. It is darling to watch.
The one food item that continues to be a "no" is squash. She always does this squished up nose face and clamps her mouth shut. funny girl.
This was earlier in the month practicing our sitting-up position. She's a pro now.

6 comments:
Heather, she is PRECIOUS!!! I love the 2nd to last pic from earlier in the month practicing sitting... she just looks so happy and squeezable! I could eat her right up! I'm surprised she still has both her ears and no teeth marks on those cheeks... how do you resist? :p (I'm only speaking figuratively, of course. I would never bite your child. :)
Hi Heather! It's Aimee. She is a doll! I've been keeping track of your blog, watching your babies grow, and I must say you have beautiful children! My blog is back up now too! (aimeeandjakeerickson.blogspot.com)
She is absolutely adorable...I can't wait to see you all Tuesday. xo C
Oh Heather! She is so beautiful! And she is sitting up?? Such a big girl! And she takes a bottle?!! Yaaay!
She is so cute!=)
Oh my gosh she is SO CUTE! She looks totally different this month, all grown up.
YAY that she'll finally take a bottle!
Did you work on weaning her from the swaddle, or did she just decide she's done?
Corbin is always sticking his tongue out. Maybe it's a Christensen thing. :)
I laugh that squash is the one food she hates... it's the ONLY food Corbin's liked the first time he tried it! How funny!
Post a Comment