Saturday, February 12

early valentine

Since Ry would be gone this year for Valentine's day, I gave him his present before he left back in January. I love any and all food-related gifts, so here's what I gave him: a RootBeer Sampler! Now we can finally be root beer connoisseurs! We broke into it that night, and I think I'm as excited to try all the different varieties as Ryan is.
Since then I had to go back to a particular store where I found two more varieties! I couldn't help but pick them up, even though they weren't included in the original 12. Here's to many, many more date nights where we can sample our rootbeer varieties together!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I'm super intrigued. You'll have to tell me which one(s) end up being your favorites and why. Then you can legitimately be rootbeer snobs. :)

Rose said...

Yes, you'll have to tell us which is your favorite. I recognize the very last picture. That's Henry Weinhardts!!! YUM!

Tara said...

I love how it turned out!!!! So fun!!!! Let me know what your favorite is. :) And I love love love love the pictures of beautiful little LE - what a charmer!!!! (it must be nice to be so easily adorable, right?)

Katie said...

Where did you get the root beer sampler?

My husband LOVES trying different root beers, and this would make a great birthday gift for him!

Tiffany said...

BEST GIFT EVER! If you happened to save any of those tops, I'd love to have them. That is, if you don't want them.

What was your favorite and did you include any Thomas Kemper?

-Dave

ryan said...

Easily one of the best gifts ever! Love you babe!