We have started another big trip that will last about three weeks total, so before I get too far behind I figured I would do a quick recap of life lately. This is what we've been up to in the month of February, in no particular order:
Testing out graham crackers. I'm honestly not sure if any were swallowed. She seemed to suck on them and then move onto the next piece! But it's good entertainment at least.L is 100% loving his "Sporties for Shorties" and gymnastics class. We go to each one once a week and he is in heaven. It's so cute to watch him get all excited to go, and the minute he sees his teacher "Miss Ginger" he yells for her. We are diggin' the recreation thing!
All of us are longingly looking outside, waiting for spring. I feel ya, Lady-L.
Sucking our thumbs out of curiosity. She's definitely a pacifier-baby still, but loves her thumb at random times.
Skyping with Daddy a LOT. L loves to give him (i.e. the computer) high fives and tickles. It's pretty cute.

Making dozens of funny faces! All of these were taken within 60 seconds. She's pretty impressive!


7 comments:
Love those little girl faces! And, I can totally see L loving virtual high fives. Miss you guys!
So where are you going on this trip of yours? Is Utah on the agenda??
Okay, the top left pic of LE is hilarious.
Ya estoy harto de no verlos a Uds. Les echo de menos!
60 seconds of L faces are great! I love her first pouty lip face!
my goodness, those children are gorgeous. I so wish I could give them a squeeze. And really, how did you get TWO babies with hair that gorgeous color! I want one!
These are absolutely wonderful. Great pictures, darling children...couldn't be better. Thanks! xo C
Post a Comment