Tuesday, January 19

exploring the outside

Last week (maybe longer?) it snowed a lot, and for people who live in Columbus, that usually means we stay indoors. The temperatures were awful and freezing and way to cold to be outside enjoying the snow! But a few days after, L and I just couldn't take it anymore! We went out for a walk, and after a good half hour Lfinally understood that he could walk on the snow. Geez ... this kid was a slow learner! Good thing we're teaching him young ... because those ski trips are coming up soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

he wouldn't walk on it? Was he afraid he would slip and fall or just afraid of the snow in general? Oh man, his little pink nose is so cute!

Lauren said...

So funny! I don't know if Luke has figured that out. I should probably try. You are so awesome to buck up and face the cold. I'm sure Logan is glad you're his momma.

Tara said...

I love his pink nose. And hat - you find the best little hats! :)

Dave said...

That last line makes my so proud of you Heather!! I love you!

Craig and Erin said...

Love the pics! The Christensens are so great! We had a ball with the last week and it looks like you have great memories from Christmas! Love it!

Cynthia said...

Yeah...What a great array of wonderful memorable pictures of a wonderful memorable Christmas!! Thanks so much!!!! xo C