Monday, October 19

october



"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn."
- Elizabeth Lawrence

16 comments:

Dave said...

Nothing looks better than a forest of fall colors. Except for an argyle sweater - Yah Ryan!

linzi said...

Your pictures are incredible - once again!!! So beautiful! You capture such incredible moments. And that last picture is such a great family picture.

Hope you are doing well. Isn't it crazy how we live right next to each other - and yet I hardly see you. I wanted to tell you on Sunday that you looked so beautiful :)

the Danosaur said...

I love these pictures!

Unknown said...

I know you did something wonderful and magical to these in Photoshop... there is no way those pictures could be so perfect on their own... right? Or are you REALLY the kind of photographer that ought to open up for business? Seriously, want to take our family pics this year? :)

Jen and Tyson said...

so fun!!!! where did you guys go to take pictures! so beautiful!! You guys are such a great family!! And yes you are beauitful!!

Jen said...

you guys look so great in front of those gorgeous leaves! Little L is so grown up! :)

Dave said...

The colors are amazing and I think it's just as cool that you are wearing long sleeves and not sweating profusely - still triple digits over here.

Katie said...

Beautiful!

I'm excited to see an autumn photo that doesn't involve raincoats. Well done--things are slightly soggy here. We're in that "permanently damp sock" phase of the year.

Scottie and Angie said...

Everyones red hair looks great with the fall colors!!! That's a perk of being a red heah HUH? I agree with everyone else and think the pictures are amazing!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Seriously so cute!! And really, how do you make those awesome collages! I need to learn! Such a beautiful family!

robyncreates said...

LOVE LOVE your pics and I sooooo wish Texas got those kind of colors-we're all still green here! :)

Cynthia said...

What a great looking family! Fabulous photos...You are good!! Can't wait to see you.

GayLynn said...

Did you guys take all those photos or was there a professional involved? Simply lovely! And I love your quote by Gordon B. Hinckley on the side. I'm tempted to use it on my blog. :)

Bonnie said...

Beautiful photos. They've been printed and added to my kitchen collage! Love and miss you!

E said...

Amazing pictures!

The Richardsons said...

what beautiful pictures Heather! hey, I re-did our halloween post so the pictures could be clicked on (sometimes I HATE blogger- it took me forever!) because my family made the same comment, so it is now click-able. But I did have to re-do the post so your comment is gone (I'm not censuring your comments haha) Happy Fall!