I don't get it. He normally loves cheese.
Slept all the way through the diaper change, clothing change, and long enough for Mom to run downstairs to grab the camera. This was too good to miss.
The most loved bear.
He even slept through all the flashes. Very impressive!
Granted, it did take waking up at 4am and not sleeping all day (very much against Mom's wishes) to make this little boy so tired. As much as I loved watching him sleep ... 14 hours of solid awake time is not worth it to me.
This morning was a tad better, but not by much. And he's crying through his nap again. Ryan's on call tonight and I won't see him until tomorrow around noon - maybe. I am not sure if I can handle this again! Ahhh ... hanging on to that peaceful look on his face when he finally zonked out. I love that face. I'm excited to see it again tonight.




11 comments:
Oh the joys of trying to get kids to sleep. I don't know why it has to be so hard. And I feel you about having your husband gone while he's on-call. I never could be a single mom.
That is amazing. You should drop him off at our house for a while so you can have a break!
They look so innocent while they sleep.... :)
You poor, poor girl!! That would be rough! hopefully he will get back into the swing of things again! You are amazing! (this is Bec by the way)
I know how you feel. I hate when Zack doesn't nap. Those are the days I seriously question this whole parent thing. :) Good luck and know that I feel for you. Keep your chin up, my girl.
I'm glad he finally went to sleep! I had a couple days like that with Levi. It was like he was too tired to sleep. Crazy kids.
huh, Eric's on call tonight too. maybe they'll see each other. Hey, want to do dinner together? I was planning on a really lame/low key dinner of spaghettios. Want to come?
I´m afraid to go back home and face all the bedtime drama with Bailey! I feel your pain =)
Those pictures are so funny though. Love that little boy!
Oh Heather - up at 4 a.m. and awake all day!! AAAAH! Ryan on call! AAAH! You are a tough Mom! Those pictures of him sleeping through dinner and on his changing table are priceless! Can't begin to imagine how tired he must have been . . . why can't they just sleep during the day when they need it? Hang in there - Eli was a terrible sleeper and napper and now all is (finally) well!
I can't believe how big he looks in that crib that used to just dwarf him! Can't wait to see him (and you) in a few short weeks!
I wish they always slept like that!
Post a Comment