It was so wonderful having Ryan's mom come visit us for a few days! Although it was really sad to say goodbye, I couldn't help but feel rejuvenated and uplifted from her visit. Thank you for your positive influence Nonnie!
{L was more interested in the back hoe clearing out an exhibit than the actual animals! So cute}





6 comments:
I love that picture of L with his g-ma at the end! It is so precious!
wait, did you ACTUALLY see the lion drinking out of a pool of water? The only thing I've EVER seen him do is swat flies with his tail-- and that is when he is out at all! It seems like every time I go, the lions are absentee.
Those are great pictures! I´m so glad Rys´mom was visiting.
Love the pictures! So cute! Heather you have to tell me how to post many pictures in one frame! I love it.
Grandparents are amazing. After being a mom I can't wait to be a grandma so I can spoil and play with kids without any of the responsibility. But I still don't want my babies to grow up!
Ryan's mom does look like she is an incredible spirit - I love being around people that rejuvenate and uplift!!! Like you. It is so refreshing!!! And you are a MASTER at photoshop, by the way. You are going to have to teach me. And, you are excellent at capturing the moment. The pictures you have show so much life!
And I love the post about how exhausted Logan was! Especially the picture of him in his highchair with the cheese!!
It seems like every time I see you outside, one of us in on the phone!!! Want to go for a walk sometime???
Post a Comment