Tuesday, January 20

other vacation pictures

So I have been wanting to posts lots of pictures from our Christmas break - but there were so many, that I ended up doing tons of collages! I had fun picking and choosing ... so hopefully there will be a good selection. :)

Thank you to Grandpa B and Grandma B for such an amazing break from everyday life. It was wonderful to be with family and a perfect chance to really enjoy the season. I wish we could do it every day. :
While in Utah my family took a trip to Old Main on USU campus to go sledding! So fun!

Of course we did a family ski day at Beaver Mtn. YAY!!!

We made gingerbread houses

Played in the snow

Took family pictures (big group one to come ... hopefully!)

And the boys took a chance to go snowshoeing through the woods and camp in a Yurt. Pretty cool looking, huh?

Other favorites: singing around the piano, getting to see R's brothers and their families one more time, eating Cafe Rio, playing with Dave & Tiff who came for a visit, dance party with the grandkids, playing nertz and zilch late at night, eating delicious food, TRYING to get decent pictures of all the grandkids together, spending time with lots of visiting relatives, and trying to take as many pictures as possible! :)

5 comments:

Joseph L. said...

great pictures, great memories. It was fun seeing you guys over the break. Let's do it again!

Unknown said...

what site are you using to create those cute collages?

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm so sad we didn't take a picture together! It has been so long! Anyway, love you and i'm glad you had such a great Christmas break!

p.s. Can you teach me how to make collages like this . . . you never cease to amaze me!

Lu said...

Oh, I miss sledding down Old Main Hill! Love that building! That's where Doug proposed to me-at the top of the "A" Good memories!

Tara said...

So fun, Heather! I just uploaded the Christmas pictures to my computer today (they've been aging on the external hard drive for the last month....) -- you took so many good pictures! Thanks!! :) I sure miss you guys - I'm excited to play again sometime soon.... Love you!