It has taken a full eight and a half months for L to finally get enough hair for the classic mohawk bath pictures. Oh boy was it worth the wait. This kid cracks me up!!
LOVE IT!! He is so stinking cute! I'm so glad I got to see you and to finally meet little L! I love you all and I cant wait till I can do this will my little boy. Woo Hoo!
Hi Heather! Your little boy is just adorable! I love his little bit of red hair! He looks so much like his daddy! So cute! I wanted to thank you for congratulating us and being so excited for us and for the video camera advice. :) So thank you, I am SO glad we had it! Little Marianne Grace is almost two months old now and I can't believe how fast they change! (I'm sure you know!) So I'm so glad I have the video from when she was a newborn, it's more real than photos I think.
It was great catching up on your blog! L is growing so fast even if he is in a lower percentile now. I think he looks just like your husband...so cute when they look like their dads! Oh yeah, LOVE the mohawk!
9 comments:
Bath tub pictures are the best! I always take a million. He is getting so big!
Very cute. Love the mohawk... and the dinosaur tub toys. Fun!
way cute. He looks a lot like ryan in those pictures.
I'm honored that my bathtub could be the backdrop for such incredibly cute pictures! What a great smile!
He is so wonderful! Thanks for the photos!!
He is so cute!!!
I love his mohawk!
and his smile is just adorable!!!
LOVE IT!! He is so stinking cute! I'm so glad I got to see you and to finally meet little L! I love you all and I cant wait till I can do this will my little boy. Woo Hoo!
Hi Heather! Your little boy is just adorable! I love his little bit of red hair! He looks so much like his daddy! So cute! I wanted to thank you for congratulating us and being so excited for us and for the video camera advice. :) So thank you, I am SO glad we had it! Little Marianne Grace is almost two months old now and I can't believe how fast they change! (I'm sure you know!) So I'm so glad I have the video from when she was a newborn, it's more real than photos I think.
It was great catching up on your blog! L is growing so fast even if he is in a lower percentile now. I think he looks just like your husband...so cute when they look like their dads! Oh yeah, LOVE the mohawk!
Post a Comment