L does this super funny cheesy grin where he keeps his lips together as he smiles. It's my absolute favorite because it makes his cheeks look so dang chubby and kissable! He's done it for quite some time (at least a month or two), but I have never captured it on camera because he's so unpredictable. You know those moments when your kid does something cute (or anyone - not even your kid), and you run to go grab the camera, but you miss the moment entirely?! That's what normally happens with L - however, after getting his 9-month shots today, he and I had so much fun!! I ran to go get my camera to get pictures of his closed-mouth grin and he totally kept givin' em to me! And then - to top it off - I ran to go get my video camera to capture his laugh and he kept givin' that to me too!! Ahh ... it was a good day. :)

6 comments:
He's so cute! Defintiely has those kissy-cheeks!
He's looking more and more grown up each time I see a picture! Glad you caught his giggles on camera as well! Jordan and Heather were our next door neighbors back in Logan. They are great and we miss them! Tell them Hi for us if you see them! That would be great to train at the same time!
wait... did I miss something? How in the WORLD did you get him to smile and giggle like that AFTER getting his shots?!?!
I see that Ericka already explained how we know each other... that is so funny! They lived right next to us in Logan and now you guys live right next to us - weird!
Cheesy or not it works for me! What a cutie!
I love the pics that you take! They are sooo cute!
Post a Comment