Monday, November 17

what is this?

Seven months going on ... 16? I am sooo not ready for this.


I definitely did not pose this one. L LOVES phones - in fact, he's so sneaky that he completely destroyed my phone by sucking on it, and I got a new hand-me-down from R's mom. Now my old phone (which was my mom's old phone!) is L's phone. And he is content as can be! Hand-me-downs are great, aren't they? :)

7 comments:

robyncreates said...

He is soooo cute! Did you pose this? or does he like playing with the phone by himself already? :)

bbfamwagon said...

I understand your concern. I, too, hope L can give up the pacifier before he's 16! :-)

bbfamwagon said...

By the way, please don't tell your 13-year-old sister that L, at 7 months of age, has his own cell phone. She's giving me enough grief as it is!

Tara said...

Wow -- I've been neglecting blog land, and it's been so fun to catch up on your blog! L is such a gorgeous little chunker! I love all your pictures of him -- esp. the one where R is throwing him up in the air -- great shot!! And your little letter blocks are super cute (lovin' those cricuts!). And it's all making me miss you dreadfully! I'm so excited for Christmas!! Love you tons!!

Katie said...

Very adorable! Love L's little bare feet and round goo-goo face! So cute.

Ericka said...

I will have to keep this one in mind when Casen goes for my phone in a couple of months. L looks so big and cute sitting there! You are such a good mom!

Jen said...

Ok that's it. I'm downloading picasa. You've convinced me!!