I was tagged - twice - so I figured I should give in! Thanks cousin S and sister-in-law J!
RULES
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Seinfield (Ryan got me hooked)
2. Jeopardy (another Ryan one)
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition (I have actually only seen this once - this past Sunday. It was so good I started crying three times in the first ten minutes! looking forward to the next one!)
4. Baby Einstein -- not a tv show, but good just the same!
5. any kind of home decorating/remodeling show
6. movies galore - while you were sleeping, sandlot, cars,
7. anything disney ... looking forward to HSM3 (sad, but true!)
8. sense and sensibility, pride and prejudice, similar movies ...
8 Things I did yesterday
1. took R to a Basic Life Support training
2. went to grocery store - twice
3. went to a local craft bazaar
4. made yummy taco soup in crockpot for dinner
5. went to a baby shower
6. ate leftover pizza for lunch with R after his training
7. played with L
8. took dinner over to a friend's house who just had an adorable baby girl
8 Things I look forward to
1. Seeing lots of family soon!
2. Thanksgiving in Colorado
3. Christmas in Utah
4. Skiing (it's been way too long!)
5. SNOW!!!
6. Christmas caroling
7. Baking lots and lots of treats for the holidays!
8. Not needing to wear a nursing bra anymore (this might be a little personal, but I am SO looking forward to normal bras again! haha!)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio -- by far the best
2. Macaroni Grill
3. BJ's
4. Chili's
5. Columbus Fish Market
6. Kimo's in Hawaii
7. Happy Teriyaki in Olympia, WA
8. Olive Garden
8 Things on my wishlist
1. new purse
2. student loans paid off
3. a craft room
4. a holiday-baking day full of making yummy treats to give away while caroling
5. children's books
6. to live closer to family
7. run a half marathon in the spring
8. vacation for just R and me
8 People to tag
1. Count yourself lucky ... it's your choice. :)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
2 comments:
Alright, a couple of things...First, you did a HECK of a lot of things yesterday! Way to go girl. Second, I so want to run a half marathon too. Do you have one picked out? Wouldn't that be fun to run it together? I could start training around March (after the baby comes)so I could probably be ready around May or June. Do you have anything in mind?
Thank you.. finally found someone who wants to see high school musical 3.. Lets go as soon as it hits the dollar theater? You in?
Post a Comment