Friday, November 7

all in vain

L is definitely moving around more ... but not yet crawling (thank goodness!). He cracks us up how he finds ways to get to where he wants to be ... turning in circles, rolling over, screaming until we give in, etc. The other day he and I were playing on the floor and he started to use the coffee table shelves to pull himself up. A very cute attempt, but he is still missing one vital component: coordination with his legs. As you can see in the picture, his bottom half is definitely not responding to his requests!



And a few extras ... just for good measure. :)

5 comments:

Dave said...

He's growing so fast - I think he'll be ready for some ski lessons by Christmas....definitely.

heather said...

Oh for sure! I cannot wait to get him on the slopes ... Beaver's a "family" mountain, right? We can totally pull it off. :)

ryan said...

Just for the record, this is L clawing daddy's face. He's so lovable...

robyncreates said...

Ouch! Love that last pic! I remember that happening....more than once! :) He is such a cutie pie! Watch out! His legs will start cooperating before you know it too and then you're really in trouble. :)

The Richardsons said...

I hear ya! Gavin does the boot-scootin-boogey all day. He just sits straight up and scoots himself around on his bum!