Here's Ryan landing, or beginning a jump - I'm honestly not quite sure what he's doing. But I think it's a great shot! :)
The first one is our morning wake-up call. Now how can anyone wake up on the wrong side of the bed when this is your first glimpse of daylight? The second one is in the evening after the sun had gone behind the rocks in front of us. (taken from top of house boat)
So here's the contrast between what dare-devil Heather can do, and what timid Ryan attempts to do! The one thing that I love about the picture with me in it, is the water! Ahhh ... it really is a beautiful thing to find water that smooth. Only at Powell!!
Okay, so here's Ryan getting serious about his jumps. The first one is the superman, and the second is a backroll. I can't remember if he landed these jumps specifically, but either way I think he's pretty much amazing!
Here's Jordan and Cassie's attempt at a fun family picture, but somehow Colby did not get the memo. Oh well - it's still a great looking family! The second picture is the newlywed couple on their first tubing run together. Brit was a good husband and didn't give Jen too hard of a time. I think he saved the 'tube-war' moves for next year ... be careful Jen!
Here's Jordan and Cassie's attempt at a fun family picture, but somehow Colby did not get the memo. Oh well - it's still a great looking family! The second picture is the newlywed couple on their first tubing run together. Brit was a good husband and didn't give Jen too hard of a time. I think he saved the 'tube-war' moves for next year ... be careful Jen!
Colby had a lot of fun playing the water, and especially loved the chance to get dirty! So adorable!
Here's the support staff through this whole week of beating your body on the water: Cynthia on the left with Ryan, and Gary in the rear view mirror of Branch Office (the Christensen's boat). Cynthia is also known as the paparazzi - following anyone tubing/skiing/wakeboarding behind any boat to catch it on camera! And Gary is known as the driver who loves to provide those countless opportunities for the paparazzi. They really make a great team! :)










2 comments:
Great shots, but still waiting for Adamson pics from the Great Northwest :) We love you, please try and come for Thanksgiving...
I like these. It's fun to remember. :) We can't wait to see you agan next year!
Post a Comment