Thursday, August 16

new home

This is our new home! It is a two bedroom apartment, with a rather square kitchen and a nice sized living room. We have one and a half bathrooms (the half bathroom is in our bedroom ... odd ... we know), and a linen closet! Yahoo! :) We have lived here officially one week and two days, and sadly - the front room is still lined with boxes. We are currently on the hunt for any and all furniture we can get our hands on, and have sadly come to realization that new furniture is just not in the cards for us yet. So garage sale shopping here we come! We finally got a kitchen table after a few days, and now have a place to sit down instead of the carpet or tile. Man, the luxuries that we take for granted in this life! We are excited for Ryan to have his own "office" where he can study, and where I can also set up my own little table/desk for crafts! We'll definitely post pictures once we get furniture! Thanks for everyone's support in moving out here!


1 comment:

erin said...

Heather - I hope you don't mind, I found you through Melissa's page. I hope everything turned out wonderful for you - your last year in Provo (RS Pres) and that you guys love Ohio! Good luck to you both =o)!!!