Sunday, August 11

april snapshots

A few memories that are clumped together from April:

L-man had spring break the same week that I was hosted Lady-LE's preschool! So he got to play with us and join in on the fun. It actually worked out perfectly, and the kids enjoyed having a small change with a newcomer. 

 L-man continued his soccer practices. 

 This season he was almost the oldest in the bunch of 3-5 year olds, but still had a great time. 


 Lady-LE was just itching the whole time to get out and play herself. Soon, sweetheart!

 This was us playing our camera game again, and it turned out good! :) 

 Warm weather begs water fun! Have I ever mentioned how this girl wears her heart on her sleeve?

 She perked up pretty quickly when she was given apart in the play though. :)


 Love her squishy face.

 This sweet neighbor friend is getting cuter and cuter as she grows. We love baby Elizabeth!

We had fun at a preschool family activity where the kids had a chance to play on the playground afterwards.


Kindergarten Beginner's Day! It was a day that the school invites all the rising kindergartners to come and learn more about the school and what to expect in the fall when school starts. I didn't hesitate about it at all leading up to it - some of my friends are really emotional about this next step but I've been very matter-of-fact about it all. But the second we walked into the school and L-man clung on tighter to my arm and showed way more hesitation than I expected my eyes just started to water! I was a wreck! How silly!! The kids went in one room, and us parents went in another and I soon got myself under control. :) 

Washing the car with Daddy!

 Such good helpers! 

We even had a fun, short visit from my mom! She was flying to go visit a brand new grand-baby, and had a long layover in Charlotte so we made the most of it and brought her home with us to hang out for a few hours. And since there was an in-person opportunity, we couldn't resist sharing some good news:
Hooray! 
We were able to tell Ry's parents in person while in DC, and then got lucky enough to tell my mom in person too! We are excited to add another little one to our family in late October. 

April was definitely a full and very fun month! 

1 comment:

Angela said...

You sure take awesome motion pictures! And yay for a new baby to love!! =)