We get to spend a couple weeks here in UT with my side of the family for the holidays, and have had some good snow days.
These pictures are for two people in particular (Ry & brother D) who both live and die for good snow days. Loving you both and sending snowy thoughts your way!
(a scene on the way to the airport to pick up some cute cousins & their beautiful momma)

These pictures are for two people in particular (Ry & brother D) who both live and die for good snow days. Loving you both and sending snowy thoughts your way!
(a scene on the way to the airport to pick up some cute cousins & their beautiful momma)
I promise there are more pictures to come. Especially of those cute cousins and sis-in-law. We're definitely missing our hubbies but having a good time together.
Let it snow let it snow let it snow!!
Let it snow let it snow let it snow!!
8 comments:
Can't wait to see that smile in real life!
Definitely a beautiful sight!
So Logan likes snow this year?!! Yeah! Luke doesn't :( So now I get to be the envious one of all your cute pictures in the snow!!!
Are you here!!!??? Come see us even if Ryan isn't with you! Call me. 801-885-6530
Fantastic pics...we are enjoying the snowfall down here in UT County from last night/this morning. So FUN! We hope to come see y'all while you're here. :)
Wow! Those mountains are beautiful! We live close to the bay now, and I love it, but I miss being closer to the Cascades (or, you know, IN them...)
Can't wait to see more pictures!
Great pictures...His smile melts my heart too. Thanks so much for keeping me up to date!! xo C
Heather my dearest!! I'm feeling a little needy and would love some more pictures!!! Please? :)
Post a Comment