Friday, December 3

colorado celebrations

Life is wonderful. Hard, challenging, real, but wonderful. 
We've had the chance to spend some time with family, and here are some fun pictures of the past week.
 So sweet to watch a big brother in action.
Fun cousins to play with (and getting along very well might I add). 
 Lots of smiles and sweet faces from lady LE.
 Nonnie kisses. 
 Delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
 Christmas celebrations a little early while we're all together.
Hours of playing games together. 
Lots of time to play on the floor together.
And my little boy jumping on my back asking for me to take pictures of him instead of the trains we were playing with. Can't refuse that! Gotta love him. 

In all of life's whirlwinds, our families give us the greatest joys. I am grateful for the trials we face that make us stronger, the lessons we learn that make us wiser, and the fun we have that makes us happier.
Life is wonderful!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I don't know how you're going to get that firetruck home, but please hide it when we come over. I can already see that it will be the toy of the century. I'm glad you're having fun! WE MISS YOU GUYS!

linzi said...

When Lauren smiles, I think she looks like you :) And that fire truck is seriously cool. Lucky Logan! Look at the mounds of beautifully wrapped presents! I bet that was so much fun!!! I hope you are doing well! Seeing that picture of you and Logan brightened my day! I miss you.

Tara said...

Is it completely ridiculous that your last picture of Cynthia & Gary with all the grandchildren makes me get all teary?!? What a sweet way to spend the holiday. When did you start cutting L's hair so short?! He looks WAY too grown up! And I'm MISSING IT! UGH! I sure love you all (did you really fly RIGHT OVER KS w/o dropping in?! I cannot WAIT to see you soon!!!)

Tiffany said...

Oh man- I LOVE the picture with all of the grandchildren and noticed last year's picture sitting on the fireplace...so sweet! (LE looks adorable in that picture and L looks SO OLD!!!)

Katie said...

L is such a big boy now! Oh my goodness!

Thank you for sharing about your family holiday. I loved the pictures.

Cynthia said...

What a great collection of a fun time together. Thanks so much...you are still here and I can't stand that you are going to leave. Thank you for everything...especially those cute grandkids. xo C

Scottie and Angie said...

Good to get an update about you! You have been missed but i am happy to hear you are with family having fun. I love the pic of L on your backing playing too cute!