We took some fun photos of lady LE a couple weeks ago and even though I'm incredibly behind in blogging, I looked at these again this morning and just had to share them! I really have a hard time deciding which one I like best, I think she is perfect in all of them!
{I love how you can see the slightest bit of a dimple. Yup - she got that from me.}

{I love how you can see the slightest bit of a dimple. Yup - she got that from me.}

I think this last one might win for me. Drool spot on her dress and all.




8 comments:
Congrats again she is too cute!
She IS perfect in every single one! I love the dress and hair bow...I just can't wait to see you guys!!
P.S. I feel like you're teasing me with talk of UofW
P.P.S. Tell Ryan my idea of Robotinaughs is better than Robotrons...anyone could be a Robotron.
P.P.P.S. Let's talk
Oh my goodness, I am in love! She is so darling...Thank you thank you! xo C
Oh I love them all!! I think she looks so much you in these pictures Heather! What a doll!!
ADORABLE!! Seriously Heath, I love her! I want to meet her now! And Hug her and kiss her and make her and Em and Aliyah be best friends! Miss yoU!
Oh she is so scrumptious! She looks so so so happy - just as she should. What a doll! I so covet your darling little red-headed children. I want a red head. Wouldn't J-boy look stinkin' CUTE with red hair?! I suppose a wonderful niece&nephew w/ red hair is the next best thing to having one of my own. :) LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!
Oh she is just so beautiful!! Sweet little doll! I know you don't have much time for the blog - but can you please post your Halloween pictures?!? I REALLY want to see the finished costumes :) Love you tons!
She is soo cute, H. And she looks so much like you. I love it!
Post a Comment