Wow time is flying. Four months old and totally lovin' life!
New Stats:
13 lbs. 8 oz. (48%)
24.5 in. (61%)
A few favorites:
-Drools and blows raspberries all day long
-Gets to a point when she's tired but trying to fight it, and she starts talking like crazy making all sorts of noises. It's adorable.
-Sitting in the bumbo now and loves to watch us
-Weening herself from the swing - she really doesn't care for it anymore.
-Refuses a bottle with vengeance.
-hair is finally laying down a little bit. No more electrocuted baby hair! Now she just has thinning issues.
-Technically happened the day after she turned four months, but she found her feet and it's an automatic reflex now to grab her toes and hold on tight. I can't wait till she learns how to pull them in the eat them - so cute!
-Even with her average weight, she still has some good squeezable thighs with rolls in them. My favorite.
-Loves to smile for new people, and is giggling a lot. I've even gotten lucky enough to hear a belly laugh a couple times.
-the cutest penguin for trick-or-treating and the prettiest tinkerbell for our ward halloween party, even without her wings
-did not appreciate all the chocolate in mommy's diet right after halloween
-experienced quite the reaction from her 4-month shots. Honestly was a completely different baby for two days straight. Screaming, not eating, not sleeping, just miserable. She's back to her sweet, quiet, darling self and I couldn't be happier.
-absolutely loves bath time
-and of course, fully supports the Buckeyes.
{She's wearing this onesie at age four months. Her older brother outgrew it by two months. What a big difference between them!}
Lady LE is such a sweet baby. We are blessed beyond measure by her calm personality and demeanor. She typically sleeps well at night, usually around 11-12 hours total at night waking up twice to eat. She takes naps super easily swaddled up, and still sleeps on the go if we're running around doing stuff. And I love how little she still is. I love her cuddling into me, and I love her pushing away from me to try and explore a little. It is so fun to watch her grow and develop, especially since I know more of what to expect. The anticipation is often just as exciting! We love our darling little girl.
4 comments:
She's so cute! I will miss her electrocuted hair, but with a face that adorable I'm sure I will survive! :)
She is so adorable -- can't wait to see her next month!
Man alive I'm so excited to meet this little girl!! She is adorable. (Dave said so just the other day.)
Incredibly cute! Thanks so much for keeping us updated! What a doll! Can't wait to see you next week!! xo C
Post a Comment