Friday, October 29

penguin(s) in training

Though there is a one-month age difference between them in the photographs, I'd say they look quite a bit alike. What do you think?



Can you tell who's who?
And while I'm here (since I'm not online very often these days), I wanted to post a little preview of our Halloween fun this year. It's all about the details:


Happy Halloween!! 

7 comments:

Rose said...

I don't see the penguin pictures... but it looks like your kids are going to be adorable this year!

Cynthia said...

If it wasn't for the pacifiers I would think it is all the same baby! They are so darling!!! I love "Penguins in training!!!" xo c

Tara said...

LOVE it! What cuties - I'm nearly certain top two are current baby L. I cannot wait to see full blown pics of all of you in full-blown-award-winning-Halloween-glory. :) LOVE YOU!

Angela said...

They do look a lot like each other! It looks like the costumes are amazing! Cannot wait to see all of you dressed up!

Lauren said...

I can't even believe how alike they look! That is crazy. Love your homemade outfits!

bbfamwagon said...

So cute! Cynthia's right -- the pacifiers do give it away!

Tiffany said...

So Dave thought it was the same baby (of course I could tell the difference.) So fun!

I want to see pictures of those kiddos in their costumes!