Friday, May 28

summer lovin'

We've been hit with a heat wave! Honestly - we went to the bunny fountains at about four in the afternoon and stayed for 2 hours and were STILL sweating. It's been hot lately!



You can tell L was excited to play!! We had such a blast - definitely a common thing we'll be doing this year! LOVE IT.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

What a happy kid! So cute.

Aren't you glad it's summer?!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Always loved those bunny fountains. Hours of fun!
L looks adorable in his suit.

Unknown said...

Loved being there with you! and, yes, L does look like he's THRILLED!

Dave said...

Too much fun... we need to get some of those fountains over here!

Megan and Jeremy said...

I just caught up on you blog-and I have to say first you look AMAZING!!! I can't even believe you're going to have a baby so soon.

Those pictures of your Smokey Mountain trip have convinced me we've got to make a trip someday over there-so gorgeous. Glad you've been able to do some fun things this summer :)

Tara said...

I love his smile - what a cheeser!

Scottie and Angie said...

What a fun summer/spring time activity! Such cute pictures too!

Cynthia said...

What a darling boy...nothing entertains like playing in the water! Looks like this was a huge hit. Hope you are surviving the heat! xo C

bbfamwagon said...

Love this! I also love the video you sent to my phone -- what a cutie, and personality and skills, too!