that is so cute! I love the rain boots...they are adorable! where did you get them?
What a good mama letting him play in the rain. it one of my kids fav things to do.....good thing we live in WA!lol
Rain boots are certainly fabulous. And, oh, how I love puddle-jumping!Cute font you used, too. What is it? Where can I download the font?
Heather, your pictures are great! I've said this in other comments but you really are a great photographer!!
I love these!!!! Gorgeous shots!
Love Love Love the reflections in the puddles! What kind of camera do you have? I was looking at a Canon Rebel xsi earlier this year...
I can't wait to get addy some rain boots!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is so cute! I love the rain boots...they are adorable! where did you get them?
What a good mama letting him play in the rain. it one of my kids fav things to do.....good thing we live in WA!lol
Rain boots are certainly fabulous. And, oh, how I love puddle-jumping!
Cute font you used, too. What is it? Where can I download the font?
Heather, your pictures are great! I've said this in other comments but you really are a great photographer!!
I love these!!!! Gorgeous shots!
Love Love Love the reflections in the puddles! What kind of camera do you have? I was looking at a Canon Rebel xsi earlier this year...
I can't wait to get addy some rain boots!
Post a Comment