Saturday morning L got lucky enough for a second Easter egg hunt with some neighborhood friends! This time around we didn't have to help him as much, and he kept saying "more eggs!" over and over again. So stinkin' cute! And we even had to take some out of his basket to make it fair for the other kiddos - so he definitely caught on to the idea and will make a killing at the egg hunts next year! :)


Some-what of an awkward looking picture that doesn't quite show the baby bump. I promise, I really am six months pregnant - that's just a bigger shirt so you can't tell.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness...Who is that little boy? He seems to have grown up so much! It looks like a wonderful Easter. Thanks for the update!!!!! Can't wait to see you all! xo C
Cute pictures! I love the collage and all of L's expression! I'm glad you had a fun Easter weekend!
I love it! He is a cutie! But for some reason I couldn't see the video. I'll have to check it out at your house sometime.
Happy Easter such cute pictures!!! I love that Logan's hair is getting more and more red!
I have to say it's not just the shirt, you are a cute tiny pregnant lady!!! Enjoy it and eat up all the compliments you can get!
Oh my goodness, L looks so grown up! I don't think I can stand to wait till July to see him again. Love you all!
You guys are so adorable. I love your pics (as always!)
Post a Comment