Wednesday, April 14

it's done!

I am finally finished with L's first-year baby book!! I am pretty dang proud of myself, even though I'm an entire year late! My goal is that the rest of his childhood albums will be digitally scrapped, so that's a little bit easier. Now I can finally move onto a new project and feel no guilt whatsoever! :)

Front page

A few random favorites. I have a LOT more favorites, but couldn't post pictures of all of them! 


Last page. Might be one of my "more favorites."
I'm done!! Yay!

17 comments:

Jen said...

i'm jealous of your skillz. My poor baby will probably have to root through computer folders to see his baby pictures.

Angela said...

That is AWESOME! I haven't done anything for Bailey and she's almost 3! You make me want to scrapbook right now!
Great work Heather! I love it!

the Danosaur said...

It's beautiful! Well done. I'm pretty sure my mom is still working on MY baby book...so...props to you, one year late doesn't sound bad at all!

Ellen said...

It is TOTALLY AWESOME!! You have MAD skills! LOVE it!!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful book! Way to go Heather!

bbfamwagon said...

This is just beautiful! Maybe you could help me with Kendra's. She's only 15......

Angi.Mima said...

super cute

Jordan & Cassie said...

Heather, that looks awesome. You are amasing. All our love.

Jeff said...

Are you serious!! This looks AMAZING!!!! Can I hire you to do mine please? I dont think any of my pages will ever look this good. You amaze me lady! I love you! - Bec

Unknown said...

oh WOW!!!! Heather, these pages look FANTASTIC!!! You really are sooo talented! Did you know my MIL sells her scrapbooking designs to the scrapbooking companies? I really think you could do something like that!

oh, and btw, that very hungry caterpillar cake is A-DOR-A-BLE! I don't know how I've never seen those pics before. did you come up with that idea yourself? Are they just cupcakes, or did you cut a cake into pieces?

Elizabeth said...

You are absolutely amazing! When does Ryan graduate so you can move back to this side of the world and help me?!? Love you!

Scottie and Angie said...

Wow I am super impressed with your scrapbooking skills!!! I need to get some lessons! Every page is so cute! Logan is such a lucky boy to have such a great mom to do that for him!

Cynthia said...

Wow...you are so creative and these pages are amazing! Can't wait to see you...I miss you all so much!!! Give R & L hugs for me!! xo C

Katie said...

Very cute! Note to self: catch up on scrap-booking.

Tara said...

Heather, I LOVE that last page. Way to go with the cricut!! :) I can't wait to see it all in person. :)

Kristin said...

Super cute! I haven't even started on Wyatt's and he is a year old. yipes! Good for you. All your pages look amazing. That little guy is just so darn cute. i can't believe how big he is getting.

robyncreates said...

You are amazing!!! I have pretty much given up on the scrapbooking-I am way too far behind and it is just exhausting to think about. SO , I make the snapfish type books for them now and they each get one each Christmas, whether it's baby to where they are now, or the vacations we take that year. Love your pages though! Again...amazing! :)