Those are both the cutest things I have ever seen!
Those pictures are so so so adorable! He looks so much Ryan in the first picture! =)
VERY cute pictures. And I agree: photo #1 is a Ryan-ringer.
L is looking so grown up! He looks just like his dad to me! Love the haircut too...so cute!
Too cute for words!
What a cute little man!!! I love the haircut photos as well! Can't wait to see you...hopefully soon! xoC
I can't believe how big L is getting!! Wow!! He is such a handsome little man!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those are both the cutest things I have ever seen!
Those pictures are so so so adorable!
He looks so much Ryan in the first picture! =)
VERY cute pictures. And I agree: photo #1 is a Ryan-ringer.
L is looking so grown up! He looks just like his dad to me! Love the haircut too...so cute!
Too cute for words!
What a cute little man!!! I love the haircut photos as well! Can't wait to see you...hopefully soon! xoC
I can't believe how big L is getting!! Wow!! He is such a handsome little man!
Post a Comment