Congratulations...and Happy Anniversary!!! This post was so great because in just a few words and pictures, you showed how much you guys have been through together! Very cool. I bet the commentary of the days in between these pictures is even better! The journey truly is beautiful, huh!? Happy Anniversary!!!
YAY!! Happy Anniversary!! I remember when you guys first met! Perhaps doing laundry is one of your favorite chores now. But I'm so glad you are doing well. You have accomplished so much together and like you said so much to come! Congrats, I love you Guys!
Congratulations! I love seeing the pictures over the years. You guys are such an amazing couple...we love hanging out with you! I'm so glad you're in Ohio!
Happy Anniversary you guys!!! We love you and miss you so much! I keep asking myself, "Why didn't we go to the same school as Ryan and Heather!?" L is getting so big and I'm so sad that I'm missing it all. How are rotations for Ryan? I guess the real question is though, how are you holding up Heather? Stinks, huh? Well, love you guys. Congratulations again! When are you coming back out to Utah?
Beautiful post! Happy Anniversary! I still remember walking home from school together, and you telling me about "this guy" you liked so much! So glad you married him!=) I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your 4 happy years!
11 comments:
Congratulations...and Happy Anniversary!!! This post was so great because in just a few words and pictures, you showed how much you guys have been through together! Very cool. I bet the commentary of the days in between these pictures is even better! The journey truly is beautiful, huh!? Happy Anniversary!!!
YAY!! Happy Anniversary!! I remember when you guys first met! Perhaps doing laundry is one of your favorite chores now. But I'm so glad you are doing well. You have accomplished so much together and like you said so much to come! Congrats, I love you Guys!
awww...yay for you guys!
Congrats! I love all the pictures, your little one is adorable.
Congratulations! I love seeing the pictures over the years. You guys are such an amazing couple...we love hanging out with you! I'm so glad you're in Ohio!
Happy Anniversary you guys!!! We love you and miss you so much! I keep asking myself, "Why didn't we go to the same school as Ryan and Heather!?" L is getting so big and I'm so sad that I'm missing it all. How are rotations for Ryan? I guess the real question is though, how are you holding up Heather? Stinks, huh? Well, love you guys. Congratulations again! When are you coming back out to Utah?
happy anniversary!
and you two look just as happy now as way back then. So, who's idea was the pottery date? And do you still have whatever you threw? ;)
Happy anniversary!!! I love your post! You guys are awesome! and such a great example for me! I love you!! Logan is so cute!!!=)
Beautiful post! Happy Anniversary! I still remember walking home from school together, and you telling me about "this guy" you liked so much! So glad you married him!=) I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your 4 happy years!
What wonderful memories you've shared in a few well-chosen pictures. We couldn't be happier for you! Love you all!
You have a pic of your first date!? I love that!! You have such a sweet little family - sure love and appreciate you guys.
Post a Comment