Sunday, August 9

fun at the zoo

I went to the zoo with some friends the other day and we decided to make it a weekly play date. Oh I love a zoo pass. It's a beautiful thing.



7 comments:

Ellen said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for posting those! I can't wait for our next zoo trip!!

Lu said...

You are so lucky to have such a nice zoo there too! Congrats on your anniversary too!

HDVB said...

Okay, I'm the blog stalker! :) I told you last night that I would comment and then we would be blogger friends and then I wouldn't be a 'blog stalker' anymore! Here is our link

hdvb.blogspot.com

We don't have kiddos so nothing is really great on our blog, just funny stories that occur during our day to day lives!

Angela said...

That looks like a great zoo! There are so many fun things in Columbus!

Unknown said...

cuuuuute baby elephant!

Dave said...

L seems to be enjoying it! Looks like you had great weather too - it was 118 degrees here yesterday, kind of makes 100 seem quite a bit more tolerable. :)

Chelsea said...

Oh how I miss the Columbus Zoo. IN zoo is fun, but not near the amount of animals to explore - we especially miss the monkeys.
I love the way you post your pics. Do you do it with photoshop? It looks quick and very cute! Teach me.