I just received a newsletter from BYU and this was one of the first things highlighted. It is a song that is available as a music video you can download for free. I love it! And I wanted to share it with you all!
Click here to watch it! I hope that the true joy of Christmas will be felt by all.
The song, “Joy to Everyone This Christmas,” was written and produced by Stephen Jones, dean of the College of Fine Arts and Communications, in collaboration with Emmy-award winning composer and producer Sam Cardon and vocalists Jenny Jordan Frogley and David Osmond. The music video features images from university photographer Mark Philbrick.
3 comments:
Mark Philbrick's daughter was in my program at BYU! He's a great photographer!
This is wonderful and inspiring, Heather, thanks for sharing!
That was wonderful and you guys are pretty wonderful too. Thanks Heather.
Post a Comment