Tuesday, December 9

christmas goodies

I've had a little fun in the kitchen lately. Maybe I've had a little too much time on my hands - or maybe I just love to eat treats! Either way, I've had a lot of fun! Crunchy peanut clusters, REAL homemade fudge, the famous Buckeye candy, delicious English toffee, white oreo fugde, and homemade oreo cookies. So yummy! Christmas is a great excuse to eat, isn't it? :)


11 comments:

linzi said...

wow...those look amazing!

Unknown said...

mouthwatering!!!

jen and michael said...

buckeyes are totally a family tradition at my house!! We've made them since I can remember, and it all looks amazing!!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

WOW!! So jealous right now! You make me want to go bake! :) I wish you lived closer so you could share the wealth. :) Love ya!

bbfamwagon said...

I'm equally impressed with your treats and your photography -- nice pics! Can't wait to try the buckeyes!

linzi said...

you are such a sweetheart! anytime is fine...we will here through friday.

The Snavelys said...

Wow this looks amazing! My mouth is totally watering right now!!

Lu said...

miss those homemade buckeyes!

robyncreates said...

Oh my! Can I come by today? I want recipes!!! :)

J, 2 of our 10 feet said...

So, are you bringing any of this to your parents place? I sure would like some!!!! LOL

Katie said...

My goodness! Everything looks so tasty! Now I'm hungry (and really feeling guilty for all the nights of mac 'n cheese in my household...)