
The doctor snapped a picture right when he put his two hands together - cute huh?

Because he was so dang hyperactive (makes me pretty nervous for years to come!!), we couldn't get the traditional profile picture. Instead, here is one with him looking straight at the camera ... His face looks a little alien-like, but we're sure he'll be as handsome as ever when he's born! :)

And if in case you needed any more proof that yes I am pregnant - here's a picture of me. When I asked Ryan to take a simple picture of me, he was making me laugh so hard that this was the only semi-normal looking one. Hope you don't mind the mis-matching clothes, or the Christmas decorations in the back. And I'm not sure if it was all the food I ate this past weekend during Thanksgiving, or if this baby finally decided to start growing. But either way, I'm getting bigger and it is so much fun! (ps***this is me at 21 weeks)
17 comments:
She's sticking it out...cheater
You look so cute! I miss you guys already.
Congratulations!!! Now the pressure is on to decide names?!? Have you felt him move much? Our girl is super active, which I don't mind, because it just means that I don't have to worry as much, right?
Congrats again! You look great!
Yay!! Little boys are so fun! You are so cute!
You look so cute! Good job on getting a boy you guys!
Heather! Wow! This is great!
I can see the nose!! That is so cool. Count your blessings that your tummy is tight enough to hide it for this long. You'll appreciate it eventually, trust me...
Have you felt him move yet??
Yay! I love pregnancy pictures!! Congrats on the boy. We call dibs on betrothing him to Kate. :)
I can't decide which one of you the baby looks like -- but he's beautiful! So glad things are going well!
How great Heather!!! I'm sure you've started thinking about names... are you going to share them with us? :)
you look great and happy!! we tried to find out around thanksgiving what we were having, and unless "parts" can be as long as 1/2 the leg, we could only see the umbilical cord. our little one kept moving and shaking so we could not tell, we will find out in january though. but, we are excited for your little boy to come into the world! have a great Christmas!
Hooray for boys! Tis the season I guess, everyone I know that is pregnant is having a boy! So exciting!
Awe! How exciting! How are you liking Columbus??
Congratulations, Heather! This is Katie from ASL classes at BYU. I found your blog on Meagan Brady's. We went to high school together. You look great!
So are you going to wait till he's born to make another post on your blog? :) I love you.
I'm sure the little guy is not that little anymore. Come on, show us how much he's grown!! We love you!
Post a Comment