Monday, November 12
the awkward beginnings
I have to be honest, I think going through the beginning stages of pregnancy during the fall months is the best time. Just as the seasons change, and you start layering more clothing to bundle up! It's perfect timing to hide the awkward gaining-weight stage before it's obvious to others that you are pregnant. I get to wear sweaters or keep a light jacket on the entire day while at the office, so no one can see the slow and uncomfortable progression of my clothes getting tighter! I am almost half-way there in the pregnancy, and have tried so hard to feel the baby kick. No such luck yet, but I have a feeling it's going to come soon. In the meantime, enjoy this cartoon I found. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of your cute pregnant tummy! don't you miss all the flowers?
Hmmm, i never thought of that. That's something to consider when planning the timing of the next one :).
It is lucky that you can wear sweaters! I personally loved it when I got to the point where I had to hold my pants button 'closed' with a rubber band (the strechiness allows you to wear those pants just a little bit longer:-).
Feeling the baby kick was one of my favorite things - although it didn't happen until around week 21 for me. You'll feel it soon!
Heather, you are making me jealous with how you are enjoying every moment of being pregnant! We are happy for you, though.
Alison and Ethan
You'll feel the baby soon. It's exiting, it's like you have a little friend with you all the time. :) Congrats again!
Have you ever felt gas bubbles or muscle twitches in your abdomen? ...yeah. That's what it's like. At least, at first. Romantic, isn't it? ;) We can't wait to see you!
PLUS the cool air always helped the morning sickness for me! Bonus!
It took me a long time to feel the baby too. Everyone told me it felt like a flutter, but when I finally felt her I was like this isn't a flutter, this is a KICK! Hope you are feeling good.
It's funny to hear you talk about hiding your belly, since this is our second, my belly is already stretched and there is no attempt at "hiding". :) When you finally feel the baby move, you'll realize you've been feeling it for a while, but just didn't know! It's great!
I want to see some pregnant pictures soon!
Post a Comment