L-man has started soccer.
And let me tell you, my heart is bursting with happiness every time I see him even near a soccer ball.
I'm overly cheesy like that.
And yes, it has 100% to do with the fact that both me and his daddy loved playing soccer our whole lives. I will be the first to admit that I want my children to love what I love, and soccer is very high on that list.
And from the looks of it, L-man loves it too.
{forgive the over exposure. I told you I'd post pictures in all their imperfect glory didn't I?}
Sweet little Lady-LE watching from the sidelines. It'll be your turn soon, sweetheart! Promise.
At the end of 'practice' they have a short little scrimmage. Coach J (who is positively fantastic and has me completely entranced with his crazy abilities to coach these little kids) let them put the jerseys on themselves. Poor L's first experience didn't go so well. He accepted it and ran with it (literally) until I was laughing too hard and pulled him out to fix it.
And he looked just as good as the rest of 'em. :)
End of practice cheer. I'm swooning by this point.
He practices on Mondays, and Ry guy gets to come with us this time! Can't wait!

4 comments:
Yay!!!! Go L-man!! I love the jersey bit - that was awesome. Can't wait to see more. Teaching my kids to love the things that I love is such a pay day. Live it up!!! :)
Good for you guys and good for him! I think Caroline will like sports, but I imagine Gwen will cry a lot.
Thanks for sharing these! And I think Coach J deserves a medal -- I hope you're going to throw him a big party at the end of the season!
Oh that cheering picture is adorable!!! I'm dying! It totally looks from "Parents" magazine! Such cute kids!
Post a Comment