Saturday, March 31

folly beach

We just finished a week of no-work for Ryan and it was glorious. It included a little trip down to Charleston and Folly Beach in celebration. There are lots of pictures to share, but I need to get our house in order and finish a couple of higher-priority tasks first. We could seriously live by the water for the rest of our lives if it were possible. Maybe someday we'll get lucky, because it was fabulous. 
Beach trip in March? Yes, thank you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, girl, your photography skills never cease to impress! what a gorgeous picture! You're framing a HUGE one for your wall, right? Because this is the kind of pic that deserves to be at least an 11x14, I think. :)

oh, and I can't wait to see more! Glad you're updating!

enjoy getting life back to normal first, of course. :)

Angela said...

I agree! I love your photography! You are amazing! Cannot wait to see more! Love ya! It was so good to hear you the other day!

Tara said...

dah! you are such a tease - I can't wait to see more! It looks completely gorgeous - I hope Flat Stanley enjoyed the trip?? :) Love you!!!

Lauren said...

You guys are wearing shorts! That means it must have been nice. I'm going to be very excited to see these pictures since we are going to the same place. This picture you took is beautiful!

linzi said...

And how wonderful you got away together!!! I bet that time was precious and treasured :)