Friday, January 13

updates

I seem to have a feast/famine relationship with this blog as of late (trying to fix that, promise!).
This means that there is a whole slew of new posts I just published to catch us up from September thru December. However, I back-dated them. Which means that those of you who don't follow this blog through google reader will have to manually scroll back and find the new(ish) posts among the older ones. {this mostly applies to grandparents} Just read and scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the button that says "Older Posts" - do that as many times as you'd like. :)
New posts to come including Christmas celebrations and pictures of the new preschooler.

3 comments:

the Danosaur said...

Loved looking through all your updates! Sounds like you guys found a great little neighborhood. We miss you!

Kelli said...

It is fun seeing how you guys are doing and that life is treating you well! Glad you had a great Christmas and your kids are adorable.

Scottie and Angie said...

I feel the same way about my blog LOL. Ok i can't believe how big your kids are getting. So cute about L going to preschool!!!! Also I don't know if I ever said anything or not, but Scottie and I LOVED your family newsletter! That picture was amazing of your family! Keep the updates coming, it is nice to still know what is going on in your life!
Miss you