Monday, January 9

first day of preschool

This kid needs to stop growing!

 The balloon was actually from Lady-LE's first day in nursery yesterday in church. But I kind of like it - maybe I'll use a balloon in each 'first day of school' picture while the kids are younger? Either way, I think this little boy is my favorite. :)
 {those poor chapped cheeks and chin! That dry colorado air gets to him}
 He is ready for this change, and we are all looking forward to it. We have great friends who go to this school (none in our class though), and feel really good about the teachers/classroom/schedule/etc. 
It was R's first day off in a long time, and definitely fun to have him with us! 
Way to go L! You're such a big boy! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hooray! Gwen's first day is this coming wednesday... and we are ALL ready for this!