We are packing and wrapping and cleaning and packing some more to go visit family for the holidays. I have a thousand things to blog about. But as I was cleaning my camera's SD card I saw this one that Ry got of me and my girl on Sunday in our cute pea coats. It made me get all sorts of happiness in my heart, and brought a giddy smile to my face. I love this girl!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Stop it! She is too much! She looks sooo cute!!! Love the coat and headband and love, love, looove her smile! Such cute little teeth! You two are so beautiful!
It's perfect. Your smiles, the look in your eyes - all of it. I just feel like you are beaming with happiness! What a beautiful snapshot of love and joy. Oh, I miss you. You look beautiful! Your hair has gotten so long!!! I am wishing you all the happiest and merriest Christmas all together. Know that I love you! Thank you for posting this :)
Love this picture -- and love you both!
Post a Comment