I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so cute! What a great idea...little carts.BTW, just had a terrible night and just seeing this post got me all teary-eyed. I really miss you guys.
That is adorable. Do you get distracted by all the people telling you how cute your kid is?! I wish they had mini-carts at our grocery store; Maren would LOVE that!
lol, what a character! Miss you guys like crazy!
Those little shopping carts are one of my absolute favorite things about Harris Teeter! So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so cute! What a great idea...little carts.
BTW, just had a terrible night and just seeing this post got me all teary-eyed. I really miss you guys.
That is adorable. Do you get distracted by all the people telling you how cute your kid is?! I wish they had mini-carts at our grocery store; Maren would LOVE that!
lol, what a character! Miss you guys like crazy!
Those little shopping carts are one of my absolute favorite things about Harris Teeter! So cute!
Post a Comment