Here is our new home! We have had a lot of fun getting settled into the "home-owner" status. Taking care of the yard {or learning how to}, meeting all sorts of fun neighbors, having visitors in town, playing in our yard, throwing a few parties, and getting to know our way around a new city have definitely spiced up our daily routine!
Since R drove down a week early to close on our house, we never got the classic family-in-front-of-the-sold-sign picture. And shockingly enough this is the best one I've got so far of the house plus any particular member(s) of our family. {and of course neither kid would cooperate and look at the camera} It'll be fun to take a similar picture when residency is over and see the growth in these kids.
We are incredibly blessed and are grateful for our lives here. It's not easy {at this very moment R is trying to sleep after a night shift}, and I'm sure it'll get even harder. But the bigger the challenge the more you grow, right? Bring it on.

1 comment:
So sweet! I am anxious to come and visit you - I loved being able to picture you in OH, knowing what your home and parks and life looked like. I think I better come get educated on Heather's life in NC!!!! :)
Post a Comment