My fabulous sister and her fam have officially moved to the great state of OH-IO! Yay!!
They moved here a couple weeks ago - and my parents came out to help with the move. Then Dave & Angela decided to come out as well, so we had two full houses of the Adamsons!! It was a lot of fun spending time and working with everyone (missing those who were not here ....) and much to the laughter of my siblings, I put some use to my degree and managed a little bit of recreation for the family to enjoy (just for you Dave!)! :) We chose to go up to the Alum Creek State Park and play on the beach with kids. So fun! Of course, we didn't manage to get a picture of everyone together ... but here are a few I took while playing in the water.
I am so excited to have family a mere 7 minutes away from me! How did we get so lucky?!

8 comments:
I love your niece lounging with the pink glasses. Is she going to be at the zoo tomorrow?
Rec managers are going to save the world one day!!! I love you Heath!
your going to love it!! living near family while being far away from home is the best
Yay! Exciting! I'm thinking I might need to take a road trip next summer (Ohio for you guys... and David Thomas and his wife are in Indiana... and I've got a great friend in Chicago, too!)
It was really fun to spend a couple days with you guys!
I'm so jealous you are close to each other. Hopefully Bailey and I will be able to visit again soon.
You are so sweet -- I'm loving living this close to you, too. :) What a treat!!!
How fun and lucky for you!
Love the collage! I'm so excited you are there together -- so expedient for our future trips east!
Post a Comment