Awesome collage! I absolutely love his big smile!
What a cute kid!! I need a hug!
He makes it look like so much fun! That is exciting. Logan is so fun.
It makes me cry that he won't be at Powell this year. Sorry to bring it up, but really... :(
Jen - it definitely makes me cry too. But I guess that's mostly because I won't be at Powell. Selfish, I know, but it's true. :(
These pictures are great! I'm so glad he wore that little apron to keep himself dry! I need a hug, too -- miss you all!
Oh wow, he is getting so big! Seeing those pictures makes me miss Cosi so much! Hope you're doing well :)
All I can say is EVEN CUTER IN PERSON!!! LUCKY ME!!! :) Love you!
Very cute!
I love the big smile. Have you gotten him in a swimming pool yet???
that is such a cute collage! Why is it that children are drawn to water like moths to the flame? I'll be much more relaxed when my children no longer seek out drowning experiences :)
Gatorade is betta!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Awesome collage! I absolutely love his big smile!
What a cute kid!! I need a hug!
He makes it look like so much fun! That is exciting. Logan is so fun.
It makes me cry that he won't be at Powell this year. Sorry to bring it up, but really... :(
Jen - it definitely makes me cry too. But I guess that's mostly because I won't be at Powell. Selfish, I know, but it's true. :(
These pictures are great! I'm so glad he wore that little apron to keep himself dry! I need a hug, too -- miss you all!
Oh wow, he is getting so big! Seeing those pictures makes me miss Cosi so much! Hope you're doing well :)
All I can say is EVEN CUTER IN PERSON!!! LUCKY ME!!! :) Love you!
Very cute!
I love the big smile. Have you gotten him in a swimming pool yet???
that is such a cute collage! Why is it that children are drawn to water like moths to the flame? I'll be much more relaxed when my children no longer seek out drowning experiences :)
Gatorade is betta!
Post a Comment