Even though we've only been away from Provo for five-six months, I have to admit that I cried when I saw our old apartment and walked onto BYU campus again. I am just so grateful for all the wonderful memories that we created there!
Wednesday, January 16
a few days in utah
So after Ry and I arrived in Denver, I caught another flight into SLC. I flew in and stayed with Dave and Tiff for a day - and it so much fun to see them again!! Besides picking me up at the airport at 10:30pm, letting me sleep with the heater right next to me, coordinating it so I could have a car to use the next day, letting me eat their food, taking me out to lunch at Tucano's the next day (we ate like kings!), hanging out in Provo with me, and going to my baby shower (only Tiff came ... how come guys aren't really even invited to baby showers? Sorry Dave - hope you didn't mind!), Tiff topped it all off by making her famous oreo cookies just for me (well ... that's what she said at least!)!!! It was pure icing on the cake (or should I say cookie? oh well)! I mean, honestly, could there be any better friends than that? I submit that there cannot!
Even though we've only been away from Provo for five-six months, I have to admit that I cried when I saw our old apartment and walked onto BYU campus again. I am just so grateful for all the wonderful memories that we created there!
So like I mentioned before, my two sisters-in-law on Ryan's side of the family threw me a baby shower while I was in Utah! It was so much fun to see old friends and to catch up - how I miss you all! And I missed all those who couldn't make it too! Sadly, I forgot to ask for a group picture until after Emily left - but she was there, and I included a picture with her in it to prove it! Thank you all for coming and for your friendship!! What would a girl do without her friends?! You all are such great examples to me!! A BIG thank you goes to Cassie and Jen for planning it and doing all the work!! And Jen and Tiffany took all the pictures, so thank you for that! I wish I could see you all again!!
Even though we've only been away from Provo for five-six months, I have to admit that I cried when I saw our old apartment and walked onto BYU campus again. I am just so grateful for all the wonderful memories that we created there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
awwww... i'm so sad i missed this!
You look so cute. Hope you are feeling good!
Tienes pancita!!!! We love you and miss you (and Ryan too :)
That's great you got to go to Utah! And with Dave and Tiffany, well, you couldn't ask for more.
Did Tiffany ever tell you that her most awesome sister-in-law gave her that recipe and taught her how to make those delicious things??
I wish I could have been there! You're baby bump is so cute on you. :)
Thanks for including the picture with me in it! That makes me feel loved! I am so glad I could see you at your shower. You are so cute with your belly! How are you feeling these days? I hope all is going well!
Oh, Heather! You're too cute!! I hope all is going well -- keep posting! I love reading them!
Love to you both!
Cute belly! :) So, how about the few days in Colorado? Did you take any pictures that you want to share? :)
So sad that it seems like forever ago that you were here... I guess that means we better plan another get together or something... :)
Oh Heather! I wish so much that I could have been there! I'm glad you had such a good time!
Where are the ski weekend pictures??????
Post a Comment