Thursday, January 31

30 weeks ...

This picture was taken last Sunday - after a long day in a very full car (ski gear plus a trip to IKEA will do that to you). So forgive the tired look in my eye, and the very natural look (who cares about make-up at a time like that?). Either way, you can tell that our baby is growing! He's getting heavier and stronger every day, and it's so much fun to actually see him moving around - as weird as that sounds! I am almost 31 weeks, and realizing more every day that this baby's coming in two months! Holy cow! What were we thinking?! Becoming parents? I don't think so! We still want to play and be kids ourselves! I guess this whole medical school thing and baby thing are really changing our plans - although secretly we think it's for the better. :)

12 comments:

Angela said...

WOW!! You are really showing!! How exciting!! You look so beautiful! (you don't need make up) Thanks again for the new posts! We love and miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow you popped! SO CUTE! We miss you tons. I definitely plan on coming out to visit in the spring/summer, so we can't wait to see you!!

The Richardsons said...

Isn't it crazy to think that inside your belly is a little baby that looks like our Gavin?! You look so cute Heather!

the Danosaur said...

You look awesome and gorgeous!!!

Lizzie said...

Amen to everyone else's comments--you are so cute and really don't need makeup! And you'll be awesome parents; i think the urge to still be a kid helps, not hurts. :)

Sarah said...

You look fabulous!! Enjoy these times when he is inside of you. I already miss feeling SC inside, even though she's here. It's so different when you have the anticipation. (c:

Tara said...

Heath, you are so cute -- I'm sad to say that I'm looking as pregnant as you are! :( But my baby is something like 12 weeks younger than yours... ick. :) Thanks for the updates - it's so fun to see you and read about your lives. And thanks for the birthday wishes! I finally got a new cell phone yesterday and heard your messages! :) I love you guys! (And jr., too -- how fun to have cousins just 3 months apart!)

Jamie Lynn said...

You look so cute! I wanted to talk to you yesterday but always seemed to miss you. I talked to Breanna and Kendall and we all think that we need to start planning you a shower..

joshandemily said...

Fun! Now you're really pregnant-no question about it! Isn't great when you are at the store and people finally dare to ask you when you are due!? Don't worry, your body WILL get back to normal, I promise. When he gets here you will be having so much fun that you'll barely even remember what it was like to be pregnant. I agree with Sarah-enjoy when he's inside because it is a precious time.

Amelia said...

What! You are pregnant! where have I been! I have been checking your blog more than that! When did you announce this? You are so cute and almost going to have a baby in your hands! Congratulations! We are excited for you guys!

Amelia said...

One more thing...I once was were you are now and you'll soon be where I am...ALMOST EXACTLY! Zach, my 10 MONTH OLD was born on April 5, 2007, one day after your due date I found out! Whoa! So, you are exactly where I was last year...CRAZY!...man time flies!

Anonymous said...

You are so freakin cute!!! I love it!