... I have been tagged (actually twice now) and must share 6 facts/habits about myself. Then I must tag someone (or as many people as I wish) and leave a comment on their blog to notify them, and they get to leave info about themselves and proceed to tag someone else.
Six. My ultimate favorite ice cream, dessert, candy, anything includes chocolate and peanut butter. I am willing to admit that I am addicted to Reese’s! I like the Big Cups the best – the ratio is perfect!
Five. I will officially graduate from BYU in December after I finish my Administrative Internship with The Ohio State University Department of Recreational Sports. Administrative Intern: another name for “Secretary on steroids” as Ryan likes to call it.
Four. If I could, I would scrapbook literally all day long without looking at the clock once. Half of the time would be spent coming up with the idea, and the other half making sure that it looks as good as it can. I’m a perfectionist when it comes to being creative. The two don’t usually work well together – but with time and patience, I have found a method to my madness.
Three. I really like to pretend that I love to cook and be in the kitchen – especially when it comes to buying new kitchen gadgets (I’m really good at this one!). But sad to say, it is true: cooking is probably one of my least favorites among ‘domestic’ responsibilities. Any quick recipes, shortcuts, or secrets to success are appreciated and welcome. Please help me!
Two. One of my main goals in life is to play the piano like I know I should. Only one problem: I need to find access to a piano or keyboard. If only I had used my time for this while at BYU where every building has at least 10 pianos in it!
One. Even though I’m practically four months along now, only I can notice any difference in my outward appearance. As we’ve started to announce it, I’ve gotten a little used to the fact that when people find out they immediately look at my stomach in hopes of seeing something – but there’s nothing there to show! Sorry to disappoint you, but I think this baby’s a little shy to come out in public just yet.
4 comments:
I'm that same way with anything creative--could spend the whole day on it and almost drive myself crazy because it has to be *just right*! :) So i rarely begin anything unless i know i've got the time for it. :)
Enjoy this first pregnancy where you can hide your baby inside your tummy. #3 pops out too fast...trust me,I was wearing maternity clothes at 3 months. With Sadie, I was almost 6 mo before I touched them. It's a fun time though no matter how you look!!
Secretary on steroids...crack me up! And I also happen to think you're a great cook, even if you don't like to do it. TJ and I still love to make your Wikiki Meatballs!
You are going to be a beautiful pregnant lady! Make sure you post lots of pictures showing your belly later on!! By the way, you still owe me a call! Love and miss you lots!!
Post a Comment