the heart beat
So I guess this is our formal announcement - I'm pregnant! Yesterday Ryan and I went to the doctor's and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was super loud, really strong, easy-to-find, and seems to be healthy! We've already had one ultrasound to determine the size of the baby, and it's fun to see pictures. The big ultrasound where they can determine more things (eg: boy or girl) will happen on November 20th. Right before Thanksgiving! So come April 4th, 2008, the Christensens will become a party of three! Let the celebrations begin! :)
26 comments:
Oh my gosh! Heather...Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!! Now you will have something to occupy PLENTY of your time while Ryan is in med school! Congratulations again. You are going to be such a cute pregnant lady!
tiffany told me last night and i was SO excited! AND... you were pregnant when we stayed there! sneaky! congratulations!! can't wait to see a little christensen!
oh! and isn't it weird that our kids are going to be from places like ohio and virginia? :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yahoo! And yes... I totally already spread it... aren't I a good friend??
Yay yay yay! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you both. I hope you escaped the first trimester without much morning sickness.:) You guys are going to have such a cute baby-- congratulations again!!
Congratulations! We are excited to have another couple on the baby train and for Mckade to have another little friend.
CONGRATULATIONS! This is exciting news!
Congrats and I hope you don't get sick or too Ryan deprived.
WOW!!! Congrats! Ethan and I are so happy for you guys! It will be so wonderful to have a little baby in the house!
Ack!!! Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!
Way to go Ryan! you too Heather... You're going to be awesome parents, and you'll probably like it too.
Congratulations Heather! (and Ryan) April 4th is such a good due date - that's my birthday! Also, Brad and I are expecting our own little one April 8th. :-) Hope all is well for you and that you haven't been too sick.
Congratulations you guys! How exciting. So my question is... when Trent made himself look like an idiot and asked you if you were pregnant, you actually were?! That is awesome! I hope you haven't been sick, that is the worst!
Yay times a million! Totally worth everything you're about to go through (*wink*). Just remember that =D. Congratulations!
Hooray!!!! Tiffany told us too, and we're WAY excited for you! That tiny Christensen is going to be adorable to the max. :)
Tiffany told us too! She said, "Did you know the Christensen's are pregnant? And their baby is due the same time as yours!" Our baby is due April 6th so the race is on!
Congrats! We're so happy for you guys. That's way exciting. You're going to have a cute little baby even though Ryan's the dad. (just kidding Ryan, I had to slip in a joke somehow). We're happy for you.
Heather, you need to blog about your pregnancy thus far. Morning sickness? Tiredness? Weight gain? Feeling the baby move? I want to hear it all!! Also - tag! You're it. Check out my latest blog for details!
Congrats Christensens!! That is super exciting!!
P.S. I thought about sharing this news during good news minute then decided not to... it's pretty fun to spread this news around. You should just come back and share it yourself though.
You've been tagged.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Have you been feeling the baby kicking yet? I can't remember when they start kicking but I hope my little niece or nephew will soon. That's the coolest thing!!
hey girlie. congratz :)
woot! well done Ryan!
i need to check blogs more often - congrats! april will be a great time, just think - conference and a baby - it just will never be the same, but enjoy! congrats.
Post a Comment