Tuesday, April 30

love vs. hate

I have been slacking on the blogging AND photo-taking responsibilities around here. But as I was looking back through the months I saw a series that I just had to share. I was trying to take pictures of the kiddos for Valentine's Day and make cute little cards that coordinated with the picture (yea ... didn't happen). I ended up with a lot of random pictures that just make me laugh. Especially when viewed in this order:





What was simply bad timing on the camera's side looks like some serious hate coming from sweet Lady-LE. 
I promise you, this girl adores her brother. 
Most of the time. 

2 comments:

Cami Rivas said...

I'm so glad I still have your blog to follow up on your family :) Your little ones are too cute! I hope you're doing well!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

That last photo is priceless!
The love/hate relationship between siblings is so rocky sometimes:)

Your children are adorable.

You're such a good mother. I too have felt unmotivated to blog. Your good example is a good push for me. Keep it up!