Friday, September 30

halloween options

We had a little fun at the store the other day. This is what happens when I go shopping with R - because we each take a kid. Oh goodness I was laughing so hard helping L get in and out of these costumes. There were even a couple of shoppers there that were waiting for the next costume when I said that we were all done and they sadly left. It was a riot. I didn't think to take pictures of the first costume which was a bright blue dragon with wings. But here are the rest that we tried! :)





And sadly, this was his favorite! He demanded to stay in the costume until R came back from the fitting rooms. He was begging to walk around the entire store in it, but I just couldn't do that to him. I know that pink is the "new" (kind of old now actually) color for guys to wear. But I'm pretty sure this is stretching it. 

10 comments:

Andrew and Lauren said...

Oh no, I can't see the pictures. Hopefully whatever it is will figure itself out. Probably my computer.

Andrew and Lauren said...

p.s. where do you shop for halloween costumes?

Unknown said...

no, not just your computer. Mine too. I can see the pics for the race in the more recent post, just not this one.

Can't wait to see them, though!

Lauren said...

oh, that last picture was SOOO worth the wait! That is so funny! I'm impressed that he would let you try on so many outfits. I haven't been able to get Luke in anything!

bbfamwagon said...

Well, I can see them and they are too cute for words! I especially love the pleading look on L's face in the pink poodle costume. Please, Mommy, please, please, please, pleeeeeeease?? :-)

Tiffany said...

Oh how I wish I could have been around for this shopping trip! I feel I only get a little glimpse of the kids' personalities from blog posts like this and you little ones are pretty irresistible!

Unknown said...

lol, totally agree with Lauren! Pink complete with bows was DEFINITELY worth the wait!

So did you get him the shark one instead? How did you convince him he didn't want the girly puppy?

Tara said...

Oh, I needed this laugh - thanks for the hilarious post! I'm so impressed he was patient enough to try on all those costumes! Amazing! :) And don't worry, I've got pictures of J-boy in a pink poodle costume, too. (runs in the family?!)

We Run for YOU! said...

I love he is so secure in his manhood! lol

Justin said...

I can tell he takes after his dad...haha. Hope you guys are doing great!